Thursday 18 December 2008

I wish...

I wish I could. Yes, I really do...I wish I had those creative writing skills. I wish this blog was filled with articles that will make you never want to miss a day without checking out if there aint a new post. Articles that will captivate your imagination and take you through an emotional roller coaster. Blog post that will make you drool with desire and give you an incurable addiction. I wish I could take you where I want when I want and bring you back when I please while you are glued to that screen. I wish I had what it takes to get people understand who I really am, only through writing. I wish I could get people understand that my Spirit is bubbling with stuff but I fail to find the right words to let it go. Sometimes I just sit back and wonder if things would be different if I wasn’t studying engineering. Would I be able to write like uhmm…no, I’m not gonna mention anyone’s name but I bet you get my point. Well, that’s if I’ve not fallen into the same old trap of not being able to clearly communicate what I’m trying to say. I still have hope though; I still believe I can do it someday. I still believe I could eventually unlock what may be lying dormant. I do believe that from the deep bottom of my heart. I mean after all I’m a child of God and I know that there are times when you have to believe not necessarily because you can see anything. There are times when you have to be foolish enough to believe even when you know it might cost you your life. One day I’m gonna tell you about being foolish enough to believe. Powerful stuff, you don’t wanna miss it!

No comments: